- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Total Time20 min
- Serving Size4
- In a small bowl, mix together the 2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika, ½ teaspoon Thillai’s Guntur chilli powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon onion powder, and 1 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the 2 tablespoon brown sugar and 3 tablespoon Olive Oil. Set aside.
- Melt the 1 ½ tablespoon coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add 3-4 Thillai’s Pop’nflix kernels and cover with the lid. Once they pop, add the rest of the kernels and cover, shaking every 10 seconds, until they begin to Once the pops are more than 3 seconds apart, turn off the heat and let it sit for 15 seconds to allow any final kernels to pop.
- Uncover and drizzle the brown sugar mixture over the popcorn. Carefully toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat evenly.
- Transfer to a bowl
- Now yummy and tasty Barbecue Popcorn Time is ready