The chicken dish is prepared with a 65 day old chick to give it the right texture and taste. The chicken 65 is a very popular dish across non-vegetarian. Vegetarian restaurants now offer paneer 65, gobi 65 and mushroom 65.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time25 min
- Total Time35 min
- Serving Size4
- 1 kg Chicken
- 50 g Thillai’s Chicken 65 Masala
- Lemon Juice Optional
- Cut 1 Kg Chicken into small bite sized pieces.
- Add 50g Thillai’s Chicken 65 Masala to 1kg of Chicken pieces.
- Mix well by rubbing the masala into the chicken pieces.
- Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan on slow flame & fry the Chicken pieces till they turn into a pleasant red colour.
- For best results marinate with a tablespoon of Pineapple juice to get a tender Chicken 65.
- No need to add salt, masala contains salt.
- Garnish with Lemon juice, fresh Coriander & Onion rings
Now tasty Easy Chicken 65 is ready to serve.