Crispy Idli Tikki recipe is an easy and tasty recipe. This Crispy Idli Tikki is delicious snack to serve with your evening Tea. This dish is one of the most comforting things to indulge in and even comes in lots of varieties. Enjoy these Idly Fry with sauce or green chutney.
Cook Time: 20mins
Serving Size: 4
- 4 Idlis
- 1 Cup Carrot Grated
- ½ Cup Green Pea Mashed
- ½ Cup Green Beans
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Thillai’s Guntur Chili Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Thillai’s Erode Turmeric Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Thillai’s Unjha Cumin Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Thillai’s Garam Masala Powder
- 5 Curry Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Thillai’s Mustard Seeds
- Heat pan with oil.
- Add 1 teaspoon Thillai’s Guntur Chili Powder, ¼ teaspoon Thillai’s Erode Turmeric Powder, ½ teaspoon Thillai’s Unjha Cumin Powder, ½ teaspoon Thillai’s Garam Masala Powder, 1 cup grated carrot, ½ cup mashed green peas, ½ teaspoon salt and finely chopped ½ cup green beans cook everything well.
- Add mashed 4 idlis and 1 tablespoon coriander leaves. Mix it well.
- Make small tikkis out of it and shallow fry till crispy and golden brown.
- Add a tadka of 5 curry leaves and 1 teaspoon Thillai’s Mustard Seeds from the top and enjoy.
Now luscious Crispy Idli Tikki is ready to serve.