- Cook Time20 min
- YieldServes 4
- Leftover Idli
- Lemon juice-1 Teaspoon
To ‘Roast’and Grind
- Sesame oil-2 Teaspoon
- Channa dal-1 Teaspoon
- Urad dal-2 Teaspoon
- Red chilli-3 nos
- White Sesame seeds-1 Teaspoon
- Hing-1/2 Teaspoon
- Curry leaves-1/2 cup
- Heat a Tawa add the above mentioned ‘Roast’ ingredients roast in low flame till aroma comes.
- Transfer this ingredients to a mixer jar, then add salt and grind into course powder
- Take a Leftover idli cut into strips and keep aside
- Heat a Tawa add 1tsp of sesame oil, add the grinded mixture and mix well.
- Then add the idli fingers mix well nicely and squeeze 1tsp of lime juice mix well cook for few minutes and turn off the flame.
- This powder will use for Leftover Rice too.
Now tasty CURRY LEAVES IDLI FINGERS is ready to serve.