- Cook Time20 min
- YieldServes 8
- Rava – 2cups
- Green chilli – 8
- Cashew nuts – 20
- Channa dal – 1spoon
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
- Curry leaves – 20
- Prepared rava mix – 1cup
- Carrot – 2
- Coriander leaves – handful chopped
- In a pan add oil, mustard, channa dal, finely chopped green chili, curry leaves, coriander leaves, cashew pieces n fry well.
- Add rava n fry for 10 mins.
- [This mixture can be stored in an airtight container for more than 15days, can be stored in a refrigerator also]
- Take this mixture, add little soda, salt, chopped coriander leaves, grated carrot n mix with curds to get an idli batter consistency. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Now pour the batter in greased idli stand and Steam the idlis for 15-20mins.
- Serve with chutney/aloo sabji
Now tasty Rava idli is ready to serve.