- Cook Time30 min
- YieldServes 2
- Idli Batter
- Potato (boiled and smashed)-2 nos
- Carrot (shredded) -1
- Onion (finely chopped) – 1
- Mustard, urad dal, chana dhal
- Curry leaf
- Fresh Coriander leaf
- Chilly powder – 1 Teaspoon
- Karam masala – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Boil and smash the potato.
- In a pan add some oil ,add mustard, urad dhal, chana dhal.
- Then add a curry leaf and finely chopped onions and sauté it.
- Then add a shredded carrots and sauté for a minute.
- Then add a mashed potatoes, add salt , chilly and Karam masala powder And mix well. Cook for two minutes for masalas raw smell goes off.
- Finally add finely chopped fresh Coriander leaf and mix well. Now stuffing is ready.
For Idli making:
- Add a water in Idli cooker, allow to boil.
- Make the stuffing into small balls and flatten the balls by palms.
- In Idli plate pour very little amount of batter, then place the flattened stuffing on it.
- Again pour the batter on stuffing, and cover it.
- Close the cooker lid allow to boil. Insert a tooth pick in Idli, if Idli is non sticky in stick it’s cook perfectly. If sticks cook some times.
- Now My favorite stuffed Idli. Is ready to serve.
Now tasty Stuffed Idli is ready to serve.