Fish Fingers recipe is a popular appetizer that has a crunchy texture and a soft inside and best enjoyed with mayonnaise and tomato ketchup. Thillai’s Crispy Chicken Mix is the easiest way to make crispy and crunchy snacks when hunger strikes or just indulge. Enjoy every morsel of your favourite crumb fried products.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- Serving Size4
- 500g Fish Fillets
- 2 Tablespoon Thillai’s Crispy Chicken Mix – Classic
- Edible Oil
- Water as required
- Take 500gm of Fish Fillets
- Measure 4 tablespoon of Thillai’s Crispy Chicken Mix – Classic into a small bowl and add water to make it into a wet mix.
- Empty the remaining dry Chicken mix into a wide plate.
- Dip the Fish Fillets pieces into the wet mix and then coat with the dry mix until the Fish fillets piece is fully covered with dry mix.
- Heat oil in a frying pan until hot (160ºC).
- Fry the Fish fillets pieces until golden brown (Approx.4 min).
Now the Perfect Crispy Fish Fingers is ready to serve!!