- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- Serving Size4
- Idli-4 no’s
- Onion -1 chopped
- Green chilli-1 chopped
- Curry leaves-1/2 cup chopped
- Red chilli powder-1/2spoon
- Coriander powder-1 spoon
- Garam Masala-1/4 spoon
- Maida-1/4 cup
- Bread crumbs- 1/2 cup
- Oil – for frying
- In a mixing bowl take four idlis
- First crumble the idli using fingers by adding little water. Don’t make it mushy
- Add chopped onion , green chilli and curry leaves.
- Next add all spices one by one
- Check the salt level and add. Mix well and make balls. Make it as flat patties using the palms.
- Dip with maida mix and coat well with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry patties on both sides till turns golden brown.
- Transfer to plate and serve hot with mayonnaise or tomato ketchup
Now tasty Idli Cutlet is ready to serve.