- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Total Time25 min
- Serving Size2
- Gram flour
- Rice flour
- Roast the cooked idly in ghee and roast the plain Rava in ghee. Transfer these roasted idly and rava in a kadai and later add country Jaggery.
- Add one cup of thick milk stir it until it becomes thick and add elaichi and nuts and raisins the toppings as you wish.
Malai Idly :
- Cook the mini idly and later to make Malai take 2 cups of full-fat milk and boil it to 1 cup as a thick consistency and add 1 tablespoon of sugar and 2 tablespoons of condensed milk and later add Kesar badam n nuts as u wish.
- Now add these mini idly in malai and slightly poke it with a fork and let it rest in that milk until it sets to room temperature. Taste yummy when it is served chill.
- Cook the idly and cut it and keep it aside and for bajji mix the batter with the following ingredients – 1/2 cup gram and 1 tsp rice flour, 1/2 tsp chilly powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 2 pinch Hing add water to the batter consistency and salt as per the requirement.
- Once the batter is prepared take those idly pieces of a dip in the bajji batter nicely and fry it in the oil. Can serve it with Chutney. These is the best evening snacks.
Now tasty Idli snacks and Idli dessert is ready to serve.