Idli With Chettinad Chicken Gravy
Preparation Method For Chettinad Chicken Gravy
- Heat a kadai with oil. Add 1 Onion and Saute well .
- Add 500g Chicken, saute well, add water and add Thillai’s Chettinad Chicken Mix, mix well.
- Add required salt and give sometimes to boil it.
- Switch off the stove when the Chicken is cooked well.
- Garnish with 1 spring curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Now serve hot and yummy Idli with Chettinad Chicken Gravy.
Start typing to see products you are looking for.