- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- Serving Size4
- Cup thick avalakki
- 1 Cup curd
- 11/2 Curd rice rava/ idli
- 2 Cup water
- Salt to taste
- ¾ to 1 teaspoon eno fruit salt
- Firstly, in a small mixer grinds avalakki to a coarse powder.
- Add 1 cup curd and mix well. Make sure to poha absorb curd.
- Further, add rice rava and mix well. Now add salt to taste and 1 cup water.
- Mix well, making sure everything is well combined, adding water as required.
- Cover and rest for 30 minutes or until the rava and poha absorb water.
- After 30 mix gently, making sure the Rava and Poha absorb water.
- Now add 1/2 cup water and mix well adjusting the consistency.
- Just before steaming, add eno fruit salt and mix gently until the batter turns frothy.
- Now pour the batter into greased idli plate.
- Steam the idli for 15 minutes or until the idli is cooked well
- Finally, enjoy Instant Avalakki Rava Idli hot with peanut chutney/ coriander mint chutney.
Now tasty Instant Poha Rava Idli is ready to serve.