- Prep Time25 min
- Cook Time25 min
- Total Time50 min
- 5 tablespoon Ghee
- 2 teaspoon Coriander Seeds
- 10 Garlic Pods
- 10 Mathania dried chillies
- 1 kg Mutton
- Water as required
- 2 teaspoon Thillai’s Kashmiri Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Coriander leaves for Garnishing
- Heat 5 tablespoon ghee in a pan.
- Add Crushed 2 teaspoon Coriander Seeds, 10 Garlic Pods, 10 Mathania dried chillies and saute for a few seconds.
- Add 1 Kg Mutton, 2 teaspoon Thillai’s Kashmiri Chilli Powder, salt and saute on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add some water and cover the pan and simmer on low.
- Cook for 45-50 minutes, until mutton is cooked softely. Keep stirring in between.
- Add some more water if required while cooking. And add Fresh Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Now Serve the hot Junglee Mass.
Taste With Best : Boiled rice or roti.