- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Total Time25 min
- Serving Size4
- Idly rice – 2 cup
- Oorid dhal – 1 cup
- Thick poha – 1 cup
- Salt – as required
- Soak the dal and thick poha for 4 hours and grand it into a smooth paste.
- Also, soak the idly rice for 4 hours and grind it into a coarse paste mix both the mixture and ferment it by keeping it at room temperature for 10 hours.
- Now add the required salt and mix well ….make idly and serve hot.
- Super soft Kushboo idly….Malligai idly ready….
- Best served with onion chutney or kara chutney.
Now tasty KUSHBOO IDLI is ready to serve.