THILLAI’S MADRAS FISH CURRY MASALA is simply fish curry prepared in the traditional Tamil Nadu style with a perfect blend of spices and a sharp hot chilli taste. This is simple soul food that every Chennaite would love for lunch.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time25 min
- Total Time35 min
- Serving Size1
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add 1000ml water & bring it to boil while boiling add diced/sliced fish pieces
- Saute the chopped onions, tomatoes.
- Add Tamarind juice 100ml, 50g Thillai’s Madras Fish masala and cook until the onions are soft.
- Allow it for10 minutes then add coconut milk for a creamy mixture.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Taste best with hot rice, Idly