Mushroom soup recipe is simple, easy and taste is too good. You would love sipping this soup in a cold weather as well as in monsoons. Accompany the soup with a crusty bread or some noodles or rice. This soup can also be served as a starter in a main course.
Cooking Time: 10 min
Serving Size: 2
- ½ Cup Mushroom Chopped
- 4 Garlic Pods
- 1 Teaspoon Corn Flour
- ¼ Teaspoon Thillai’s Malabar Black Pepper Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Tablespoon Butter
- Water as required
Preparation Method For Mushroom Soup
- Heat a pan on low flame, add ½ tablespoon butter and allow it to melt.
- Add finely chopped 4 garlic pods and saute till aromatic.
- Add ½ cup chopped mushroom and saute well again.
- Add required water and allow it to simmer.
- Then, add ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon Thillai’s Malabar Black Pepper Powder. Mix well.
- Add 1 teaspoon corn flour slurry and stir well.
- Once the soup is thickened switch off the heat and serve healthy Mushroom Soup.