- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Total Time25 min
- Serving Size4
- 8 Idlis
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons oil
- 2 Big Onions
- 1 Tomato
- ½ Teaspoon Fennel seeds
- 3 teaspoon Thillai’s Curry Powder
- Few Coriander Leaves and Curry leaves
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan, add ½ teaspoon Fennel seed, and add 2 chopped big onions, add 1 chopped tomato, Cook for 5 mins.
- Add 3 teaspoons of Thillai’s Curry Powder, 3 eggs, add salt to taste and mix well, finally add 8 crumble the idli into pieces of idli. Then cook for 10 mins.
- Garnish with Curry leaves and Coriander leaves.
Now tasty MUTTAI KOTHU IDLI is ready to serve.