- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time25 min
- Total Time30 min
- Serving Size4
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 250g Mutton
- 50g Thillai’s Easy Pandiyanadu Mutton Kuzhambu Mix
- 500ml Water
- Coriander leaves
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan and add 250g of cleaned mutton pieces.
- Add 50g of Thillai’s Easy Pandiyanadu Mutton Kuzhambu Mix With meat and saute for few minutes.
- Add 500ml of water and salt, mix well and let it boil.
- Cook on low flame for 20 min until meat become tender and the gravy Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Now the perfect pandiyanadu mutton kuzhambu is ready!!
Taste with Best : Steam rice or Chapathi