- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time35 min
- Serving Size4
- 2 Onion
- 2 Tomato
- 5 Garlic
- 1 Cup Paneer
- 1 Capsicum
- 4 Green Chilli
- 1/8 Teaspoon Thillai’s Erode Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Thillai’s Guntur Chilli Powder
- 5 Teaspoon Thillai’s Nattu Malli Coriander powder
- 1/4 TeaspoonThillai’s Unjha Cumin powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon Thillai’s Garam Masala powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Thillai’s Black pepper powder
- 1/4 Cup Cream
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander leaves finely chopped
- 4 Teaspoon Oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 Thillai’s Cardamom
- 1 Teaspoon Thillai’s Cumin seeds
- 2 Teaspoon Ginger chopped
In a pan, add 4 teaspoon oil. Then fry 2 onion and 5 garlic flakes until onion turns transparent. Add chopped 2 tomatoes.
Fry furthermore until tomatoes are soft. Remove to cool down.
Transfer to a blender once cooled down and grind to smooth paste.
After that, add 4 green chillies that are cut diagonally and add sliced 1 capsicum. Fry for a minute or two.
Mix well and cook covered for 2 minutes furthermore in medium flame. Again keep frying until oil oozes out.
Keep flame in low and add 1/4 Cup milk little by little, with constant stirring. Add required salt and ¼ cup water. Mix well.
After that, add 1/4 Cup cream and required water. Mix well.
Finally add 1 Cup paneer cubes, that are kept immersed in hot water. Give a mix and lastly add 1/4 teaspoon Thillai’s Black pepper powder and 1 tablespoon coriander leaves to garnish.