- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time20 min
- Serving Size3
- Semolina 1 Cup
- Curd 2 tsb
- Fruit salt 1 tsb
- Salt to taste
- Leftover pao bhaji…1 Big bowl
- Butter 1 Cube
- Chopped onion for serving
- Chopped tomato for serving
- Chopped coriander leaves for serving
- Sour & sweet sauce
- Add curd & salt in semolina. Mix it well & add water to make a batter. Keep rest for 10mins.
- After 10mins, add fruit salt to the suji mixture. If needed add little water & make toothpaste-like consistency.
- Grease Idli mould with butter or oil & pour 2tbspn batter in each mould. I have double layer mould & can make 8 idlis at a time.
- Micro it in high for 3mins.You can do it in steamer on gas.
- Once it’s done take out idlis from mould.
- Now heat butter in a pan & add leftover paobhajis in it. Fresh paobhaji or mix veggies also can be used.
- Add idlis in pao bhaji mixture & mix it well.
- Just before serving add chopped coriander leaves, tomato, onion & extra sour & sweet sauce.
Now tasty Pao bhaji idli is ready to serve.