- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time20 min
- Serving Size6
- 6 Boiled Potatoes
- 200ml Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Thillai’s Erode Turmeric Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Thillai’s Guntur Chilli Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Chaat Masala
- 2 Teaspoons Soya Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Ketchup
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
Heat 200ml of oil in a Deep fry pan. Add chopped boiled potatoes. Fry for 10 mins.
Heat 2 Tablespoons Ghee in another one pan.
Toss the potatoes in these well.
Sprinkle some lemon juice on the potatoes.
Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Now tasty Potato Chaat is ready to serve.