- Cardamom ( Elaichi ) – known as the “Queen of Spices,”
- Cardamom is a spice that people have used for centuries both in cooking and as a medicine.
- Thillai’s Cardamom also known as Premium ஏலக்காய் has no chemical, no pesticides and also made with a traditional hand pounding method.
- Thillai’s green cardamom are sourced from the place origin which are the verdant and fertile Bodi hills bordering the Western Ghats.
- Our bold green cardamom is highly aromatic and will help make your dishes so much more flavourful.
- It can be added to both sweet and savoury dishes. It is widely used in Indian, Middle Eastern and Arabic Cuisine. It is also used as a digestive aid in many traditional South Indian medicines.
Thillais Cardamom has been one of the most traded and sought after spices from South Tamil-nadu and has a demand for its mood-lifting characteristics. It is Hand picked, sorted, graded, dried and packed in attractive 20gm jars that you can reuse in your pantry.
Key Benefits :
- Helps with Digestive Problems.
- Treats Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities.
- Improves Digestion
- Improves Kidney Health
- Regularizes Heart Rate
- Improves Appetite
- Detoxifies the Body
Key Band Points :
- Green and Whole, fresh from farm
- No artificial colours and preservatives
- Hygienically packed
- Undergone stringent and rigorous laboratory tests to meet FSSAI food safety norms
Country Of Origin : India
Net Weight: 20 g