- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Total Time30 min
- Serving Size4
- Idli batter
- Veggies carrot tomato
- Purple cabbage
- Blue colour
- You will need some well fermented idli batter and veggies namely carrot, peas corn spinach beetroot purple cabbage and tomato for making these colorful idlies.
- Except blue idli everything is without food color.
- Blend each veggie separately with very little water to form with puree.
- Divide the idli batter into seven different bowl.
- Mix in the purees with the batters pour the batters in greased molds and steam for 15 minutes.
- cool down and remold.
- Batter and puree both has to be really thick else you will end up with watery batter and idlies will turn out and remain and uncooked
Now tasty Rainbow Idli is ready to serve.