- Cook Time3 min
- YieldServes 2
- Ragi flour..1/2cup
- Salt to taste
- Cumin powder..1Teaspoon
- Fruit salt..1Teaspoon
- Chopped spring onions..1cup
- Grated carrots..1cup
- Chopped white onion..1cup
- Soy sauce..1tbspn
- Tomato sauce..2Teaspoon
- Chopped green chilli..2Teaspoon
- Chopped garlic..2tbspn
- In a mixing bowl, take semolina, ragi flour, salt, cumin powder & curd. Add water, mix it well & make a thick batter of it. For color I have used 3tbspn beetroot juice. Cover it & keep rest for 10mins.
- After 10 mins batter will be ready. If it is too thick add little water.
- Grease the Idli mould with oil or butter. Pour 1tbspn batter in it & micro it for 3mins. I have 2 layer Idli mould. So I can make 8 Idli at a time. You can steam it on gas also.
- Now heat 1cube butter in a pan. Add garlic & green chilli. Sauté it for few mins & add onions. Add all veggies & cook it till soft. Cut the Idli into two pieces & add it.
- Add salt & all sauces. Toss it in high for 2 to 3 mins.
- It’s ready now. Enjoy it with sambar and chutney.
Now tasty Ragi Beetroot Masala Idli is ready to serve.