- YieldServes 2
- 1 Cup Suji
- ½ cup curd
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Eno
- 1 Cup soya granual
- ½ cup boil peas
- ½ Cup Greated panner
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Corrainder powder
- Salt as per taste
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon aamchur(dry mango) powder
- 2 teaspoon red chilli Powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 2 cup oil for fry
- 2 tablespoon Green chutney
- 2 tablespoon Date and tamarind chutney
- ¼ cup Nylon sev
- ¼ cup Pomegranate seeds
- Firstly take a bowl add Suji, curd, salt and mix well and make an idli batter and rest for 10 min. if required u can add water. Now add Eno mix well.
- Now Greece tray and ring with oil and put idli mixture and steam it for 10 to 15 min. Check the idli mixture with help of a toothpick if it comes clear mean it’s ready.
Now take a sharp cutter hole the idli mixture so that the idli ring comes clearly.
- Heat oil in a pan or deep fry idli ring from both side till it become golden crispy.
- soak soya granules in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes. Then drain the water and squeeze it properly.
- Now take a pan add oil then add cumin seeds, fennel seeds,and crackle it. Now add soya granual, peas and paneer mix well and cook it for 5 to 7 minutes..now add salt, tumeric powder,mix well.
- Now red Chilli powder, corriander powder, amchur powder mix well at the end add garam masala and chopped coriander leaves. stuffing is ready.
- Now take a plate and put stuffing in half to the ring.
- put some green chutney, some date tamarind chutney, some nylon sev, and pomegranate seeds. Decorate with eatable flower idli garden is ready to serve
Now tasty IDLI GARDEN is ready to serve.