- Cook Time15 min
- YieldServes 5
- 15 idlis
- 120g onion
- 125g peanuts
- 2 Tablespoons Thillai’s Guntur Chilli Powder
- salt to taste
- 120g Cheese
- ¼ teaspoon mustard seeds
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons Ginjali oil
- Few fresh Coriander Leaves and curry leaves
- Cut the 15 Idlis horizontal-wise.
- Heat a grill pan, add 3 tablespoons of Ginjali oil, add ¼ teaspoon of mustard seeds, add few curry leaves, ½ teaspoon of sesame seeds, add 120g of chopped onions, stir-fry till light brown.
- Add 125g of peanuts, 2 tablespoons of Thillai’s Guntur Chilli powder, salt and stir.
- Brush idlis with fat all over.
- Place the lower part on a tray.
- Spread some prepared mixture on it.
- Place top half of it. Press lightly.
- Sprinkle some 120g cheese over top.
- Repeat for remaining idlis and mixture.
- Place on a rack under a hot grill till cheese starts sizzling.
- Garnish with fresh Coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney or curd.
Now tasty GRILLED IDLI is ready to serve.