- Total Time45 min
- Serving Size5
- Lamb meat 1 kg
- 1 Tablespoon Thillai’s Erode Turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons Thillai’s Nattu Mallli Coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons Thillai’s Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- 1 tablespoon Asafoetida powder
- 1 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- 4 Onions
- 3 Tomatoes
- 4 Cardamoms
- 50ml Oil
- 30g Mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons Thillai’s Malabar Black Pepper powder
- 1 Tablespoon Thillai’s Garam Masala
- 2 tablespoons Fennel powder
Add the 50 ml oil in a wok and heat.
Marinate the 1 kg lamb pieces with 1 tablespoon ginger and garlic paste, salt and 3 tablespoons Thillai’s Malabar black pepper powder, add 2 tablespoons of Thillai’s Nattu Malli Coriander Powder, 2tablespoos of Thillai’s Kashmiri Powder, Add 1 tablespoon Thillai’s Erode Turmeric Powder for 15 to 20 minutes.
Grind the 4 chopped onions.
Puree the 3 chopped tomatoes and make a paste of 30g mint leaves
In the oil add the 4 cardamoms and fry.
Add the marinated lamb pieces and fry them for 12 to 15 minutes till they look brown.
Take out the pieces.
Add asafoetida powder and fry.
Add onions paste and fry for 5 minutes till it turns golden
Add tomato puree and mint paste.
Add ½ tablespoon Thillai’s Garam masala fry till the oil leaves the pan.
At this stage add the lamb pieces and cook on slow flame
Once the mutton pieces are after an hour. Add ½ tablespoon Thillai’s Garam masala and cook for 5 minutes. Ready to Serve