- Total Time20 min
- Serving Size6
- 6 boiled Potatoes
- 200ml Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Thillai’s Erode Turmeric Powder
- 2 teaspoons Thillai’s Guntur Chilli Powder
- 2 tablespoons Chaat Masala
- 2 teaspoons Soya Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Ketchup
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
Heat 200ml of oil in a Deep fry pan. Add chopped boiled potatoes. Fry for 10 mins.
Heat 2 Tablespoons Ghee in another one pan.
Add 1 tablespoon of chopped Garlic, add 2 teaspoons of Thillai’s Erode Turmeric Powder, add 2 teaspoons of Thillai’s Guntur Chilli Powder, add 2 Tablespoons Chaat Masala, add 2 teaspoons of Soya Sauce, add 2 teaspoons of Tomato Ketchup, Saute for 2 mins.
Toss the potatoes in these well.
Sprinkle some lemon juice on the potatoes.
Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Now tasty Potato Chaat is ready to serve.