- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan and and 600 g of Chicken pieces and fry for 2 min.
- Add 50 g of Thillai’s Easy Chettinad Chicken Mix to the Chicken and blend well.
- Add 4 cups of water (1000 ml) and mix well, Cook until gravy thickens.
Now tasty Easy Chettinad Chicken is ready to serve.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onions, tomatoes and saute for sometime.
- Add Tamarind juice 100ml,50g Thillai’s Madras Fish masala and cook until the onions are soft.
- Add 1000ml water & bring it to boil while boiling add diced / sliced fish pieces & allow to cook for 10 minutes (for creamy texture add coconut milk)
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Now tasty Easy Madras Fish Fry Masala is ready to serve.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Thillai’s ChettinadMasala for 1 kg, of meat.
- Fry chopped onions, tomatoes etc., in edible oil along with Thillai’s Chettinad Masala.
- Add a little water, salt to taste and cleaned mutton / chicken pieces and boil the mixture for 20 minutes.
- For a light gravy, add tomato puree and water as required
Now tasty Easy Chettinad Masala is ready to serve.
- Cut 1 kg of mutton into small bite sized pieces.
- Add 50g of Thillai’s mutton fry masala into the 1 kg of mutton pieces, rub it horoughly with masala and marinade for 30 min.
- Heat 2 table spoons of oil in a pan and sauté the mutton on low flame for 2 min. Add required amount of water into the mutton and stir until mutton becomes tender. Add extra masala if required.
- Transfer the mutton fry into a bowl, garnish with onion rings and fresh coriander leaves.
Now tasty Easy Madurai Mutton Fry Masala is ready to serve.