Bombay Chicken Biryani is a famous recipe from Mumbai. This Bombay chicken biryani is very famous in Pakistani restuarants and is prepared with a mix of spices.
- Heat oil in a Pressure cooker.Add onions and fry till light brown and keep aside. Now add chicken in the pressure cooker and cook till water evaporates. Then add ginger garlic paste in the pressure cooker and all spices.
- Roast the chicken till it tenderizes. Then add onion, tomato’s, potato’s green chillies, 2tspn of THILLAI’S CHILLI POWDER, 2 tspn of THILLAI’s curry powder, Thillai’s garam masala, fresh mint leaves, fresh coriander leaves, fried sliced onions in the pressure cooker and fry for a minute.
- Simmer on low heat. Then take another pressure cooker, add water to boil rice.
- Cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes on low heat.
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Basmati Rice – 1 kg
- Oil – 4 tspn & Ghee – 2 tspn
- Onion – 4 Sliced & Tomatoes – 4 chopped
- Green chillies – 4 & Potatoes – 2 chopped
- Cardamom – 5, Cinnamon – 3 pcs & Cloves – 5
- Ginger garlic paste – 3 tspn
- Thillai’s Coriander powder – 3 tspn
- Thillai’s Turmeric Powder – 2 tspn
- Thillai’s Chilli Powder – 2 tspn
- Mace and nutmeg powder – 2 tspn
- Salt – to taste & Water – as required
- Lemon Juice – 2 tspn & Yoghurt – 250 gm
- Fresh Mint leaves – few & Fresh Coriander leaves – few
- Serve hot with Onion Raita.
Now the Perfect Bombay Chicken Biryani is ready !!!
Serve : 4 Peoples