Hyderabadi Kachi Chicken Biryani is a simple recipe made the authentic way by marinating chicken with spices. A very aromatic and delicious dish that you will love.
- Heat oil in a Pressure cooker.Add onions and fry till light brown and keep aside. Now add chicken in the pressure cooker and cook till water evaporates. Then add ginger garlic paste in the pressure cooker and all spices.
- Roast the chicken till it tenderizes. Then add, tomatoes, green chillies, 2tspn of THILLAI’S TURMERIC POWDER, 2tspn of THILLAI’S CHILLI POWDER fresh mint leaves, fresh coriander leaves, fried sliced onions in the pressure cooker. Add 50g THILLAI’S EASY BIRYANI MIX and fry for a minute.
- Simmer on low heat. Then take another pressure cooker, add water to boil rice.
- When rice tenderize a little, sieve and in a big pressure cooker, spread a layer of rice first, then add curry and another layer of rice.
- Cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes on low heat.
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Basmati Rice – 1 kg
- Oil – 4 tspn
- Ghee – 2 tspn
- Onion – 4 Sliced
- Tomatoes – 4 chopped
- Green chillies – 3
- Ginger garlic paste – 3 tspn
- Thillai’s Easy Biryani Mix – 50g
- Thillai’s Turmeric Powder – 2 tspn
- Thillai’s Chilli Powder – 2 tspn
- Salt – to taste & Water – as required
- Lemon Juice – 2 tspn & Yoghurt – 250 gm
- Fresh Mint leaves – few & Fresh Coriander leaves – few
- Serve hot Raita and Shorva.
Now the Perfect Hyderabadi chicken biryani is ready !!!
Serve : 4 Peoples