Kerala Chicken Gravy
- Clean and cut the chicken into medium sized pieces.
- Grind the materials of following with water . Garlic, Ginger , Green chilli, Chilli, curry powder and make a for marination.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with this paste for 30min.
- Cut onions and sauté in hot oil. Add green chillies and curry leaves. Saute for 1 minute. Add the tomato to this and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken pieces in to the pan and sauté well for some time.
- Make sure that all the chicken pieces are well coated with the gravy.
- Sprinkle Thillais Garam masala & Thillais Pepper Powder and mix well.
- Chicken 1kg (with bone/boneless)
- Thillais Turmeric powder and Chilli Powder
- Thillai’s Curry powder, garam masala and pepper powder
- Thillai’s Pepper powder
- Few Garlic pods
- Small piece of Ginger
- 3 Green chillies
- 3 Big size Onion (small pieces)
- 2 Medium size tomato (small pieces)
- Curry leaves, Salt and Oil
Tasty Thillai’s south Indian famous traditional onion sambar is ready to serve.
you can use this gravy for Dosa, chappathi, parota.