Lucknowi Chicken Biryani is an aromatic, mild biryani recipe. It is very simple and easy to cook.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
- Wash and cut the chicken pieces nicely and then marinate them with yogurt , 2 tsp lemon juice, 2 tspn of THILLAI’S TURMERIC POWDER, 2 tspn of THILLAI’S CHILLI POWDER, and some salt.
- Add 50g of THILLAI’S EASY BIRYANI MIX. Heat oil in a pan. Then add all the whole spices mentioned above and allow them to crackle. Now add chopped onions and fry them till soft.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and fry the mix till it becomes golden in color. Add the green chilies ,fresh mint leaves, and fresh coriander leaves in it and fry well.
- Once the oil starts leaving the sides, pour in the marinaded chicken along with the left over marinade mix and mix nicely. Keep the flame high. You may see the curd leaving water from sides. Fry the mix till the water evaporates completely. Keep stirring in between.
- Adjust salt and check. Give a stir and close the lid. Simmer the gas flame and let the chicken cook till it gets tender. Once the chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove and finally add the lemon juice.
- Leave on low heat to keep it warm.
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Basmati Rice – 1 kg
- Oil – 4 tspn, Ghee – 2 tspn
- Onion – 8 Sliced
- Tomatoes – 4 chopped & Green chillies – 4
- Cashew nuts – 15 & Raisins – 10
- Ginger garlic paste – 3 tspn
- Thillai’s Turmeric Powder – 2 tspn
- Thillai’s Easy Biryani Mix -50g
- Thillai’s Chilli Powder – 2 tspn
- Salt – to taste & Water – as required
- Lemon Juice – 2 tspn & Yogurt – 250gm
- Fresh Mint leaves – few
- Fresh Coriander leaves – few
- Serve along with Onion Raita and Salad.
Now the Perfect Lucknowi Chicken Biryani is ready !!!
Serve : 4 Peoples