Malabar Chicken Biryani is an aromatic dish. This is the perfect and delicious classic biryani from the northern parts of Kerala.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions and saute till it changes its color. Add ginger garlic paste, chopped green chillies and saute well.
- Add 50g of THILLAI’S EASY BIRYANI MIX and once smell comes, add chicken pieces to it and stir well. Add yogurt, salt , water and allow it to cook on medium flame.
- Once chicken is half cooked, add lemon juice, fresh mint leaves, fresh coriander leaves. Once gravy becomes dry, remove from heat.
- Heat ghee in a pan. Cashew nuts and raisins in the same ghee and keep aside.
- In the same pan, add rice to it and fry for 5 – 10 minus . Add required amount of water, salt .cover and cook till done.
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Basmati Rice – 1 kg
- Oil – 4 tspn, Ghee – 2 tspn & Onion – 8 Sliced
- Tomatoes – 4 chopped & Green chillies – 4
- Cashew nuts – 15 & Raisins – 10
- Ginger garlic paste – 3 tspn
- Thillai’s Easy Biryani Mix – 50g
- Thillai’s Garam masala – 2 tspn
- Salt – to taste & Water – as required
- Lemon Juice – 2 tspn & Yogurt – 250gm
- Fresh Mint leaves – few & Fresh Coriander leaves – few
- Serve hot with Onion Raita.
Now the Perfect Malabar Chicken Biryani is ready !!!
Serve : 4 Peoples