Mutton Chukka is a favourite mutton preparation and this recipe is based on the famous Madurai style.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion and Green Chilli sauté well for some time.
- Add salt and THILLAI’S CHILLI POWDER ,cleaned lamb pieces and sauté it.
- Added 50g THILLAI’S EASY MADURAI MUTTON FRY MASALA and mix it.
- Then add water and cook for 20mins Keep stirring the liquid till most of the water evaporates mutton gets brown colored emits aroma.
- Mutton – 1 kg
- Thillai’s Chilli powder
- Thillai’s Easy Madurai Mutton Fry Masala – 50g
- 3 Onions & Green Chillies
- Fresh Curry leaves
- Oil & Salt to taste
- Serve hot with rice, Chappathis, naan , Parotas, Idly.
Now the Perfect Mutton Chukka Varuval is ready!!!
Serve : 4 Peoples