Salna is the modified version of the Mirchi Ka Salam from Mughlai cuisine. This was modified by the muslim community that settled down in Tamilnadu and made this mildly spiced gravy a staple at restaurants in south Tamilnadu. The Salna tastes best when made with mutton. Mutton Salna is which makes us to crave for it.
- Heat oil in a pan .Add the Mutton and saute for few mins.
- Now add THILLAI’S EASY VIRUDHUNAGAR SALNA and required salt to taste and Saute well.
- Add required water till immersing level and close the pan cook for 8 whistles till oil separates from this. Garnish with the fresh curry leaves.
- Mutton – 1/4 kg
- Thillai’s Easy Virudhunagar Salna-50g
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Curry leaves
- Serve with hot Rice Parotas, Dhosa, Chappathis, Idly, Idiyappam.
Now the Perfect Mutton Salna is ready!!!
Serve : 4 Peoples