This fish curry from Tamilnadu is a flavourful recipe that can be prepared with ease and makes a great meal when served with hot rice to make a fish curry meal.
- Heat a Pan with oil and add mustard , fresh curry leaves along with green chillies and sauté for a minute.
- Then add onions, saute it well . Then add tomatoes and Green chillies.
- Then add the tamarind water along with salt.
- Add 50g of THILLAI’S MADRAS FISH MASALA MIX in it.
- Then add the fish pieces and cooked well.
- Fish – 1 kg
- Small Onions – 10
- Tomatoes – 3
- Thillai’s Madras Fish Masala – 50g
- Tamarind – 1
- Green chillies – 2
- Fresh Curry leaves
- Oil & Salt to taste
- Serve with hot Rice, Parotas, Dhosa, Chappathis, Idly, Idiyappam
Now the Perfect Fish Curry is ready!!!
Serve : 4 Peoples