Tehari Chicken Biryani is one of the popular rice recipe in Hyderabad. It is a very simple and easy to cook in some aromatic and flavorful spices.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions and saute till it changes its color. Add ginger garlic paste, chopped green chillies and saute well. Add 1 tspn of THILLAI’S TURMERIC POWDER, 2 tspn of THILLAI’S CHILLI POWDER and once smell comes, add chicken pieces to it and stir well.
- Add yogurt, salt , water and allow it to cook on medium flame.
- Heat ghee in a pan. In the same pan, add rice to it and fry for 5 – 10 mins . Add required amount of water, salt .cover and cook till done.Then add chicken pieces first then sprinkle 2 tspn of THILLAI’S GARAM MASALA over it.
- Leave on low heat to keep it warm.
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Basmati Rice – 1 kg
- Oil – 4 tspn, Ghee – 2 tspn & Onion – 8 Sliced
- Tomatoes – 4 chopped & Green chillies – 4
- Cashew nuts – 15 & Raisins – 10
- Ginger garlic paste – 3 tspn
- Thillai’s Turmeric Powder – 1 tspn
- Thillai’s Garam masala – 2 tspn
- Thillai’s Chilli Powder – 2 tspn
- Salt – to taste & Water – as required
- Lemon Juice – 2 tspn & Yogurt – 250gm
- Fresh Mint leaves – few & Fresh Coriander leaves – few
- Serve along with Onion Raita or Chutney.
Now the Perfect Tehari Chicken Biryani is ready !!!
Serve : 4 Peoples