- Cut 1 Kg Chicken into small bite sized pieces.
- Add 50g Thillai’s Chicken 65 Masala to 1kg of Chicken pieces.
- Mix well by rubbing the masala into the Chicken pieces. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan on slow flame & fry the Chicken pieces till they turn into a pleasant red colour. Garnish with Lemon juice, fresh Coriander & Onion rings. For best results marinate with a tablespoon of Pineapple juice to get a tender Chicken 65.
No need to add salt, masala contains salt.
Now tasty Easy Chicken 65 is ready to serve.
- Take 200 gms chicken pieces (with bone or boneless).
- Measure 1 Tablespoons (20g) of Thillai’s Crispy Chicken Mix into a small bowl and add water Pour remaining dry chicken mix into a wide plate.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the wet mix and then coat with the dry mix until the chicken piece is fully covered with dry mix.
Heat oil in a frying pan until hot (160ºC) and fry the chicken pieces until golden brown (Approx. 4 min).
Total cooking time: 15 min
* Serve Hot ** No need to add salt.
*** You can also Use Thillai’s Crispy Chicken Mix to Prepare Tasty & Crispy Vegetables (Capsicum, Cauliflower, Potato, Baby com, Onion, and Mixed vegetable), Crispy Paneer, Crispy Mushrooms, Crispy Prawn Fry, Finger Fish and Coated French Fries.
Now tasty & Easy Delicious Crispy Chicken is ready to serve.