Spicy Garlic Chicken is another desi twist on Chinese cuisine to make a spicy chicken treat when added with other spices.
- Heat oil in pan. Then add sliced onions and Crushed garlic.
- Add 1 Kg chicken , 1 spn of THILLAI’S TURMERIC POWDER,2 tspn of THILLAI’S CHILLI POWDER, 2 tspn of THILLAI’S CORIANDER POWDER, 2 tspn of THILLAI’S GARAM MASALA and salt. Stirred well and add water.
- Cook for 15 min or until chicken gets soften.
- Chicken – 1kg (boneless)
- Garlic – 5 tspn of crushed
- Onion – 4 sliced
- Thillai’s Turmeric Powder – 1 tspn
- Thillai’s Chilli Powder – 2 tspn
- Thillai’s Coriander Powder – 2 tspn
- Thillai’s Garam Masala – 2 tspn
- Green Chillies – 2
- Oil – 3 tspn & Water- as required
- Salt – to taste & Fresh coriander leaves – few
- Serve with hot Rice, Parotas, Dhosa.
Now the Perfect Spicy Garlic Chicken is ready!!!
Serve : 4 Peoples