Spicy Ginger Chicken is a flavorful, delicious chicken recipe to cook when you are lazy or even have as a dish for a dinner party. An easy and quick chicken dish to savor on!
- Heat oil in pan. Then add sliced onions and ginger. Saute well for some time.
- Add cleaned and washed chicken, 1 tspn of THILLAI’S TURMERIC POWDER, 2 tspn of THILLAI’S CHILLI POWDER, 2 tspn of THILLAI’S CORIANDER POWDER, 2 tspn of THILLAI’S PEPPER POWDER and add required amount of salt. Add water and stirred well.
- Cook for 15 min or until chicken gets soften.
- Chicken – 1kg (boneless)
- Onion – 4 sliced
- Ginger – 4 tspn of grated
- Thillai’s Turmeric powder – 1 tspn
- Thillai’s Chilli Powder – 2 tspn
- Thillai’s Pepper Powder – 2 tspn
- Oil – 3 tspn & Water- as required
- Salt – to taste & Fresh coriander leaves – few
- Serve with hot Rice, Parotas, Dhosa.
Now the Perfect Spicy Ginger Chicken is ready!!!
Serve : 4 Peoples