A chicken dish with a bold peppery taste makes a quick side dish to accompany Chappathi, roti, rice, etc
- Heat oil in pan. Then add sliced onions and crushed garlic. Saute well for some time.
- Add 1 Kg chicken , 1 tspn of THILLAI’S TURMERIC POWDER,2 tspn of THILLAI’S CHILLI POWDER, 2 tspn of THILLAI’S CORIANDER POWDER, 2 tspn of THILLAI’S GARAM MASALA, 1 tspn of THILLAI’S CUMIN POWDER and salt. Add water and Stirred well.
- Close and cook until chicken is done.
- Chicken – 1kg (boneless)
- Onion – 4 sliced
- Thillai’s Turmeric Powder – 1 tspn
- Thillai’s Chilli Powder – 2 tspn
- Thillai’s Coriander Powder – 2 tspn
- Thillai’s Garam Masala – 2 tspn
- Thillai’s Pepper powder – 2 tspn
- Oil – 3 tspn & Water- as required
- Salt – to taste & Fresh coriander leaves – few
- Serve with hot Rice, Parotas, Dhosa.
Now the Perfect Spicy pepper Chicken is ready!!!
Serve : 4 Peoples