- Take 200 gm of Cauliflower /Gobi. Boil it well and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Measure 1 Tablespoons (20g) of Thillai’s Crispy VegMix into a small bowl and add water Pour remaining dry Veg mix into a wide plate.
- Dip the cauliflower pieces into the wet mix and then coat with the dry mix until the cauliflower piece is fully covered with dry mix.
- Heat oil in a frying pan until hot (160ºC) and fry the cauliflower pieces until golden brown (Approx.4 min).
Total cooking time: 15 min *Serve Hot **No need to add salt.
- In a pan add 2 cups of water and boiled it.Add choya chunks in it. until it gets soften.
- Heat oil in a pan. Then add sliced onions and sauté until it turns transparent then add chopped tomatoes and green chillies saute for few mins.
- Then add 3tsps of THILLAI’S EASY CHETTINADU CHICKEN MIX and soya chunks mixed well.
- Cook for 10mins.
- Garnish with the fresh coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped mushrooms in it and sauté for some time.
- Then add 50g THILLAI’S VIRUDHUNAGAR SALNA MIX with it. Blend well and add some water.
- Cover the pan and cook for 15 min . Garnish with curry leaves.
- Serve with hot Rice, Parotas, Dhosa, Chappathis, Idly, Idiyappam.
Now the Perfect Mushroom Salna is ready!!!