Soya chunks can be used to prepare a quick curry and be a vegan protein source.
- In a pan add 2 cups of water and boiled it.Add choya chunks in it. until it gets soften.
- Heat oil in a pan. Then add sliced onions and sauté until it turns transparent then add chopped tomatoes and green chillies saute for few mins.
- Then add 3tsps of THILLAI’S EASY CHETTINADU CHICKEN MIX and soya chunks mixed well
- Cook for 10mins.
- Garnish with the fresh coriander leaves.
- Soya Chunks – 100g
- Thillai’s Easy Chettinadu chicken Mix
- Onion – 4 sliced
- Tomatoes – 3 chopped
- Green Chillies – 2
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Curry leaves
- Serve with hot Rice, Parotas, Dhosa, Chappathis, Idly, Idiyappam
Now the Perfect soya Chunks Gravy is ready !!!
Serve : 4 Peoples