A chicken dish with a bold peppery taste makes a quick side dish to accompany Chappathi, roti, rice, etc
- Total Time30 min
- YieldServes 1
- 1 kg Chicken Boneless
- 4 Onion Sliced
- 1 tsp Thillai’s Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Thillai’s Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Thillai’s Coriander Powder
- 2 tsp Thillai’s Garam Masala
- 2 tsp Thillai’s Pepper powder
- 3 tsp Oil
- Water As required
- Fresh coriander leaves Few
- Salt To taste
Heat oil in the pan.
Then add sliced onions and crushed garlic. Saute well for some time.
Add 1 Kg chicken.
Add 1 tspn of THILLAI’S TURMERIC POWDER,2 tspn of THILLAI’S CHILLI POWDER, 2 tspn of THILLAI’S CORIANDER POWDER, 2 tspn of THILLAI’S GARAM MASALA, 1 tspn of THILLAI’S CUMIN POWDER and salt.
Add water and Stirred well
Close and cook until chicken is done.
Serve with hot Rice, Parotas, Dosa.
Now the Perfect Spicy pepper Chicken is ready!!