- Cook Time20 min
- YieldServes 3
- 2 cups Idli Batter
- 250g Chicken (minced)
- 25g Thillai’s Easy Chettinadu Chicken Mix
- 3 tablespoons Ginjali oil
- 1 Big Onion
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- ½ tablespoon Salt
- 1 cup Water
- Heat 3 tablespoons of Ginjali oil in a pan.
- Add 1 chopped big onion.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Add ½ tablespoon of salt.
- Add 25g of Thillai’s Easy Chettinadu Chicken Mix and add 250g chicken minced and add 1 cup of water.
- Let it cook for 10 mins.
- Grease the idli stand with Ginjali oil, pour ½ tablespoon of idli batter.
- Keep 1 tablespoon of chicken masala on the batter.
- add another ½ tablespoon of batter over, so that it covers the chicken masala.
- Steam the idlis and remove them carefully from the idli plates.
Now tasty STUFFED CHICKEN KEEMA IDLI is ready to serve.