- Heat oil and add cumin seeds. Bring in simmer.
- Add onion mixture and saute over high heat till light brown.
- Add the tomatoes, and saute till fat separates. Now add Chicken Pc’s and mixed well.
- Add the thillai’s garam masala, thillai’s turmeric powder, thillai’s coriander powder and the thillai’s red pepper and add salt mix well.
- Keeping the heat high, add the chicken pieces and turn around till they are completely coated with the mixture.
- Add 1/2 cup water, bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and cook covered till chicken is cooked and is soft and tender.
Now the perfect Nattu Kozhi Chicken Gravy is ready!!!