This is a rustic recipe based on a very few ingredients that go to make this free range
chicken curry recipe.
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds. Bring in simmer.
- Add onion mixture and saute over high heat till light brown.
- Add the tomatoes, and saute till fat separates. Now add Chicken Pc’s and mixed well.
- Add the thillai’s garam masala, thillai’s turmeric powder, thillai’s coriander powder and the thillai’s red pepper and add salt mix well.
- Keeping the heat high, add the chicken pieces and turn around till they are completely coated with the mixture.
- Add 1/2 cup water, bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and cook covered till chicken is cooked and is soft and tender.
- Chicken -1 Kg (skinned and cut into pieces)
- Ginger -2 tbsp (ground with garlic), chopped
- Garlic -1 tbsp chopped
- Onions -3 Cups finely chopped
- Tomatoes -2 Cups finely chopped
- Cumin seeds – 1Tbsp
- Bay leaf -1 & Salt -2 tbsp
- Thillai’s Garam Masala -1 tbsp
- Thillai’s Turmeric powder -1/2 tbsp
- Thillai’s Coriander powder -1 tbsp
- Thillai’s Chillies powder -1/2 tbsp
- Oil – 1/4 Cup
- Coriander leaves(chopped) -2 Tbsp
- Serve hot with rice. Tastes great with a side dish of Briyani, Aloo parotta, Puree, Chapati or Naan and Idiyappam
Now the perfect Nattu Kozhi Chicken Gravy is ready!!!
Serve : 4 Peoples