Sindhi Chicken Biryani is a delicious traditional dish that is famous due to its spicy and tangy flavor. This dish is particularly famous in Karachi and Hyderabad. Try this simple and easy recipe of Sindhi Biryani at home and delight your loved ones.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time40 min
- Total Time50 min
- Serving Size4
- Heat oil in a Pan, Add onions and fry till light brown and keep aside
- Now add chicken in the pressure cooker and cook till water evaporates.
- Then add ginger garlic paste in the pressure cooker.
- Roast the chicken till it tenderizes.
- Then add tomatoes, green chillies, lemon, 2tspn of Thillai’s Curry Powder, 2 tsp of Thillai’s Garam Masala, fresh mint leaves, fried sliced onions in the pressure cooker.
- Simmer on low heat.
- Then add water and rice in it and pressure cook for 3 whistles or 15 min.
- Serve hot with Onion Raita, Mirchi ka salaan.