- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- Serving Size3
- 2cups idli batter
- 1/4cup yellow moong dal
- 2 tablespoon grated jaggery
- 1/4 cardamom powder
- 2 Cups idli batter
- 1/4 Cup yellow moong dal
- 2 Tablespoon grated jaggery
- 1/4 Cardamom powder
- Heat a small pan add the yellow moong dal and dry roast on a medium flame for 5 min while stirring continuously
- Allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Then add jaggery, cardamom powder mix. well with your hands. keep aside.
- Then we use idli pot spread the cloth 1 tbs of idli batter on it put 1 tbs of moong dal stuffing in the center and finally cover the stuffing with idli batter.
- Steam for 10 min, now sweet idli ready.
Now tasty Sweet Idli is ready to serve.